We will set course from the beach of Puerto de Alcudia towards Formentor. A fantastic hour and a half where we will visit Formentor and snorkel in one of the most spectacular caves of the north of Mallorca. The excursion will start by visiting the Lighthouse on the Island of Aucanada, afterwards, we will visit the Eagle's nest at the Coll Baix and then navigate towards Cap de Pinar crossing the Bay of Pollença where you can see spectacular places such as Formentor, Cala Murta, Cala Engosauba. Snorkeling will be practiced and also if the client wishes, we can immortalize the moment with our cameras. All our trips are guided by a qualified and experienced monitor. The departure time of the excursion to Formentor will be at 09.00 and 10.30 from Monday to Sunday. This tour must be booked at least one day in advance.
* When you make a reservation for one of our excursions, we will contact you to arrange the start time.
* Free pick up service in the north of the island (Puerto Pollença, Alcudia, Playa de Muro, Can Picafort, Son Baulo).
* Cancellations will be accepted only 48 hours prior to the activity, in this case the client will get the full reimbursement of payment.
* If the activity cannot be carried out on the booking date due to weather causes, it will be postponed to another date. In case that the client cannot enjoy the activity another day, the company will give the client a voucher of the same price of the payment. This voucher can be used whenever the client considers it proper, the client can give the ski rental to another person or even sell it.
* If the activity cannot be carried out due to adverse weather conditions, the activity will be postponed to the following day (if there is availability). Nevertheless, if the team considers that the activity can be carried out the client will not receive the reimbursement of the payment.
* Only if the activity is cancelled because of bad weather conditions and the client ends the holiday trip, the company will refund the client.
If you need our help, please clic on the button below: